Season 1 of Chicago Justice premiered with the episode "Fake" on March 1, 2017.
On May 22, 2017, the series was canceled by NBC after one season, making it the first series in the Chicago franchise to end.
The show follows the story of the State Attorney's office and its investigators. The show was spun off of Chicago PD, after the State Attorney Peter Stone asked CPD's Antonio Dawson to join his team and become a lead investigator with him. Antonio accepted.
- Jon Seda as Chief Investigator Antonio Dawson
- Philip Winchester as Assistant State's Attorney Peter Stone
- Carl Weathers as State's Attorney Mark Jefferies
- Joelle Carter as Investigator Laura Nagel
- Monica Barbaro as Assistant State's Attorney Anna Valdez
- Jason Beghe as Hank Voight
- Elias Koteas as Alvin Onlinsky
- Taylor Kinney as Kelly Severide
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Kevin Atwater
Episode list Edit
|Original Airdate||Short Sypnosis|
|1x01||Fake||01.03.2017||Antonio and Peter Stone go after the individual responsible for a horrible warehouse fire that killed over 20 teenagers, including Alvin's daughter.|
|1x02||Uncertainty Principle||05.03.2017||Atwater is put on trial for murder after one of his suspects dies, leaving Antonio to pick sides between him and his job.|
|1x03||See Something||07.03.2017||A Muslim student is murdered, leaving the team in a tough spot as they investigate the motive and suspect.|
|1x04||Judge Not||12.03.2017||Anna Valdez has a night with a judge who is later killed, leaving Peter to question her relationship with him and ban her from the case.|
|1x12||Fool Me Twice||07.05.2017|
- The pilot of the show, Fake, carried on from Chicago PD's "Emotional Proximity" involving a warehouse fire, 3 months after the real warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland. According to the executive producer, one of the lead characters lost someone in the fire.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found